.NET Software Developer for Power System Analysis and Application
is seeking a team player with a positive attitude and desire to stay
knowledgeable about current Microsoft software technologies. Candidate
must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a
self-starter, and keen on learning.
- Design and develop a client server windows application using Microsoft technologies.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Work with other developers on the design and implementation of the application.
- Minimum 4 years of development in .NET
- 8 years experience in power system analysis software such as Load
Flow, Short Circuit, Transient Stability, Harmonics, and Power System
- Highly skilled in WPF technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft data layer technologies
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping technology
- SQL Server programming and querying
- Understand software development methodologies
- Creative thinker
- Independent, self starter
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes
a retirement plan, medical insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid
sick time, paid company holidays, and paid vacations.
Candidates whose profiles closely match requirements
will be contacted during this search. Applicant must be eligible to
work in the United States. Send resumes to email@example.com
Creating and achieving targets by providing technical support & library support to clients.
Creating and managing the library model of all electrical components available in the SKM.
support assistance for SKM’s software product which includes trouble
shooting the projects sent by the users and helping them in electrical
system modeling and design related queries (Technical support
assistance referring to the NFPA 70E, IEEE color books, NEC codes,
ANSI standards, etc).
Modeling protective device libraries from
the manufacturer’s documentation (fuses, circuit breakers, relays,
reclosers, DC batteries, etc.).
Assisting sales staff with technical questions forwarded by potential buyers.
Assistance in setting up for training seminars and supervising the training as an assistant instructor.
Additional duties include support to senior electrical engineers and training new hires.
Research & Development staff whenever Electrical knowledge is
needed, helping them with technical questions/queries understanding
Electrical system design for our product.
MS in Electrical Engineering required.
Jobsite: Redondo Beach, CA 9277. E-Mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
competitive salary and benefits package includes a retirement plan,
medical insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid sick time, paid
company holidays, and paid vacations.
whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this
search. Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States. Send
resumes to email@example.com
SKM Systems Analysis, Inc. is seeking experienced Software Developers for its Redondo Beach, CA office. Individuals will use standard occupational tools and advanced knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering to modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new requirements, or to improve its performance. Individual will perform the following job duties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and modify software packages based on consultation with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Ensure software system specifications are met.
- Perform revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- May perform other duties as appropriate for this occupation
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related IT field of study that provided the required skills and knowledge. Employer will accept a foreign degree
- Individual must also have at least one (1) year of related experience in any position that provided the required skills and abilities.
- Individual must have demonstrated experience with: C, C#, .Net, C++, SQL, VHDL, Wpf, Linq, and Windows Operating System.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means compatibility with stated job academic level and experience requirements and ability to perform job duties.
- Job Site: Redondo Beach, CA. No travel; no telecommuting
- Mail resumes to: ATTN: Johnny Ma, SKM Systems Analysis, Inc., 1 Pearl Street, Redondo Beach, CA 90277.
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.