PTW Viewer is the perfect tool to
provide an interactive electrical model to your customers. Rather than
paging through long reports, your customers can display results on the
interactive one-line, view time-current curves, print arc flash labels,
and many other activities. With the Viewer there is no chance of
inadvertent modifications to the power system model.
- Open, view, print, and export all study
results from any project without a full version of PTW.
- Create new one-lines from existing components
and expand the one-lines.
- Modify or create new datablocks and apply them
to any one-line and TCC.
- Adjust component position in existing one-lines
and add annotations.
- View different scenarios created from the base
project and compare the results of multiple scenarios in the Data
- Create customized Arc Flash labels, print
Warning Labels and Work Permits.
- Access to the Component Editor to view
specifications of each component for all designs and projects.
- View tabular and graphical representations of
PTW Viewer is a tool that can be
used by anyone to easily grasp the content of an existing power system
model without having to purchase the full PTW software package!