How do I quickly find component in any one-line or TCC?
To quickly search for a certain component in several one-line drawings, you can do the following:
1. Form the component editor, select the component you are searching for
2. Click on the Edit menu and then select “Find in One-line”
3. A window similar to the one below will list all the one-line drawings with the component. From here, you can select any and display one-line drawing.
4. The selected one-line drawing will be displayed with the desired component in focus.
5. You can also complete the above steps to find any component in any TCC drawings by selecting “Find in TCC Drawing…”
HomeProductsSupportDownloadsTrainingContactCustomer ServiceCareer OpportunitiesDistributors
© Copyright 2012. SKM Systems Analysis Inc. All rights reserved.