The DC System Analysis Module
The DC System Analysis includes:
Battery Sizing, DC Load Flow, DC Short Circuit (ANSI), and DC Short
Comply with Industry Standards:
- Battery Sizing - IEEE standard 485 for sizing
Lead-Acid batteries and IEEE standard
1115-2000 for sizing Nickel-Cadmium batteries, determines the size of
supply the worse case DC duty cycle loads and AC emergency loads.
- DC Load Flow - Calculates power, current and
voltage drop profiles. Represents constant kW, I, and Z, load types and
evaluates all loading conditions for duty cycle loads and AC emergency
- DC Short Circuit - ANSI standard 399 and 946,
calculates the initial rate of rise and peak fault current.
- DC Short Circuit - IEC standard 61660,
calculates the peak fault current, time constants, time to peak, and
steady state conditions.
- 1. Save time with intuitive scenario manager
- 2. Communicate designs effectively with
graphical and text base results.
- 3. Improve decisions by quickly comparing
resulting curves from different scenarios.
- 4. Increase productivity by modeling both DC
and AC systems in a single project.
- 5. Reduce mistakes by evaluating all loading
conditions and duty cycle loads.
- 6. Battery Sizing and Load Flow automatically
calculates AC emergency loads and their impact on the DC system to help
you design safer and more reliable systems.
DC Equipment Library:
- Battery Library - Rt Curve and Discharge Curve
for Lead-Acid and Nickel-Cadmium batteries.
- DC Generator Library - Name Plate data,
Transient Resistance and Inductance.
- DC Motor Library - Name Plate data, Transient
Resistance and Inductance.
DC Component Types :
- Lead-Acid Battery
- Nickel-Cadmium Battery
- DC Cable
- DC Bus/Node
- DC Load
- DC Motor
- DC Generator
- DC-DC Converter
- DC Capacitor