.NET Software Developer for Power System Analysis and Application
is seeking a team player with a positive attitude and desire to stay
knowledgeable about current Microsoft software technologies. Candidate
must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a
self-starter, and keen on learning.
- Design and develop a client server windows application using Microsoft technologies.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Work with other developers on the design and implementation of the application.
- Minimum 4 years of development in .NET
- 8 years experience in power system analysis software such as Load
Flow, Short Circuit, Transient Stability, Harmonics, and Power System
- Highly skilled in WPF technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft data layer technologies
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping technology
- SQL Server programming and querying
- Understand software development methodologies
- Creative thinker
- Independent, self starter
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes
a retirement plan, medical insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid
sick time, paid company holidays, and paid vacations.
Candidates whose profiles closely match requirements
will be contacted during this search. Applicant must be eligible to
work in the United States. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating and achieving targets by providing technical support & library support to clients.
Creating and managing the library model of all electrical components available in the SKM.
support assistance for SKM’s software product which includes trouble
shooting the projects sent by the users and helping them in electrical
system modeling and design related queries (Technical support
assistance referring to the NFPA 70E 2012, IEEE color books, NEC codes,
ANSI standards, etc).
Modeling protective device libraries from
the manufacturer’s documentation (fuses, circuit breakers, relays,
reclosers, DC batteries, etc.).
Assisting sales staff with technical questions forwarded by potential buyers.
Assistance in setting up for training seminars and supervising the training as an assistant instructor.
Additional duties include support to senior electrical engineers and training new hires.
Research & Development staff whenever Electrical knowledge is
needed, helping them with technical questions/queries understanding
Electrical system design for our product.
MS in Electrical Engineering required.
Jobsite: Redondo Beach, CA 9277. E-Mail resume to: email@example.com
competitive salary and benefits package includes a retirement plan,
medical insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid sick time, paid
company holidays, and paid vacations.
whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this
search. Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States. Send
resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org