.NET Software Developer for Power System Analysis and Application
is seeking a team player with a positive attitude and desire to stay
knowledgeable about current Microsoft software technologies. Candidate
must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a
self-starter, and keen on learning.
- Design and develop a client server windows application using Microsoft technologies.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Work with other developers on the design and implementation of the application.
- Minimum 4 years of development in .NET
- 8 years experience in power system analysis software such as Load
Flow, Short Circuit, Transient Stability, Harmonics, and Power System
- Highly skilled in WPF technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft data layer technologies
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping technology
- SQL Server programming and querying
- Understand software development methodologies
- Creative thinker
- Independent, self starter
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes
a retirement plan, medical insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid
sick time, paid company holidays, and paid vacations.
Candidates whose profiles closely match requirements
will be contacted during this search. Applicant must be eligible to
work in the United States. Send resumes to email@example.com
Creating and managing the library model of all electrical components available in the SKM.
Technical support assistance for SKM’s software product which includes
trouble shooting the projects sent by the users and helping them in
electrical system modeling and design related queries (Technical
support assistance referring to the NFPA 70E 2012, IEEE color books,
NEC codes, ANSI standards, etc).
Modeling protective device libraries from the manufacturer’s
documentation (fuses, circuit breakers, relays, reclosers, DC
Additional duties include support to senior electrical engineers and training new hires.
Assisting Research & Development staff whenever Electrical
knowledge is needed, helping them with technical questions/queries
understanding Electrical system design for our product.
Requirement: Master degree in
Electrical Engineering, or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
+ 5 years of progressive experience in electrical engineering.
Mail resume to: SKM Systems Analysis Inc., Attn: HR- 1 Pearl Street, Redondo Beach, CA 90277.
competitive salary and benefits package includes a retirement plan,
medical insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid sick time, paid
company holidays, and paid vacations.
SKM Systems Analysis, Inc. is
seeking experienced Software Developers for its Redondo Beach, CA
office. Individuals will use standard occupational tools and advanced
knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering to modify existing
software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new requirements, or
to improve its performance. Individual will perform the following job
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and modify software packages based
on consultation with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel
to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to
determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Ensure software system specifications are met.
• Perform revision, repair, or expansion of existing
programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Correct errors by making appropriate changes and
rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
• Conduct trial runs of programs and software
applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and
that the instructions are correct.
• Compile and write documentation of program
development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded
instructions so others can understand the program.
• Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
• May perform other duties as appropriate for this occupation.
Education, Skills & Experience:
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related IT field of study
that provided the required skills and knowledge. Employer will accept a
• Individual must also have at least one (1) year of
related experience in any position that provided the required skills
• Individual must have demonstrated experience with:
C, C#, .Net, C++, SQL, VHDL, Wpf, Linq, and Windows Operating System.
• Any suitable combination of education, training or
experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means
compatibility with stated job academic level and experience
requirements and ability to perform job duties.
• Job Site: Redondo Beach, CA. No travel; no telecommuting
• Mail resumes to: ATTN: Johnny Ma, SKM Systems
Analysis, Inc., 1 Pearl Street, Redondo Beach, CA 90277.
• No calls or emails. EOE.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.