Cut hours of design work!
Automatically sizes Cables, Transformers, Buses, and
Protective Devices to achieve proper size and ratings that meets
criteria limits set by the Equipment Evaluation study. This
software is best suited for new system designs or to resolve undersized
and/or overdutied equipment for existing systems. Includes user-defined Design libraries to specify equipment that is often purchased.
- Helps you design safer and more cost effective power systems for low, medium, and high voltage systems.
- Works seamlessly with the Equipment Evaluation module.
Saves you time by automatically entering equipment data for all components based on preset libraries with one click.
- Increases flexibility by allowing user defined libraries for cables, transformers, buses, and protective devices.
- Increases flexibility by auto designing based on equipment type or equipment manufacturer.
- Saves you time by generating a report that compares "As Found" information with "Auto Design" results.
- Communicate designs more effectively with professional reports and annotated one-line diagrams.
- Allows for consistent designs throughout the system.
- Complies with NEC and other requirements.
- Intuitive graphical interface enables navigation of device type and generation of study results.
- Study Results can be printed in a concise Excel-compatible spreadsheet.
- Clear and concise reporting of all equipment in a
- Auto size devices with status of Unknown, Failed, Marginal, Passed from Equipment Evaluation.
- Design libraries can be set for cables, buses, transformers, and protective devices.
- Design libraries can be saved for use in new projects or for company-wide sharing.
- Sort library models to be used in auto sizing based on a sizing order in each voltage level.
- Auto size using libraries already linked to a device or auto size based on design libraries.
The Auto Design module works together with Equipment Evaluation.
Therefore, the Equipment Evaluation module is a requirement to purchase
and use Auto Design.